Coventry University MSc Business & Organisational Psychology
1 year full-time, 2 year part time courses available
This course has a September, January and May intake
- 12 months full-time
- 20 months full-time with Professional Experience
- 24 months part-time
- Please note: Blended option is only available for the January intake.
The course provides a sophisticated understanding of applying psychology in business settings, including understanding consumer behaviours, employee engagement and the impact of globalisation on organisational behaviours. The course is accredited by the Association of Business Psychology and designed for both home and international students. The course is informed by the academic and professional disciplines of Business, Organisational and Occupational psychology.
The MSc Business and Organisational Psychology with Professional Experience, is an extended full-time Masters programme with a substantive professional experience component. Within the professional experience modules, students have the option of undertaking an internship with a host organisation or, alternatively, campus-based professional experience.
The course comprises of eight modules. These are:
- Work and Wellbeing
- Psychological Assessment at Work
- Learning, Training and Development
- Project Planning and Research Skills
- Consumer Psychology
- Leadership, Engagement and Motivation
- Critical Thinking
- Business Psychology Literature Review and Business Plan (12 month and blended courses only)
Find out more
You can find out more about the University of Coventry's Business Psychology Masters course here.