Role: Awards Submission Assessors
- Before the judges see all of the Awards Entries (submissions), we filter them first for quality, eligibility and relevance.
- The Submission Assessors mark each and every submission against the defined assesment criteria. Assessors must be able to work at pace and commit time during the assigned time period.
- The Submission Assessors make the majority of decisions that result in the finalist list being created, under the guidance of the Awards Leader and Convening Judge.
- Assessing submissions for which you’re asked to commit at least two (ideally three) days during the assigned week in June 2019
- Capturing your assessments and submitting them to the Awards Leader by the deadline in June 2019.
- Due to the tight timescales involved and the importance of this activity, we ask that assessors have some experience in assessing and ideally have a psychology qualification.
- Please complete the application form, noting why you are suitable for this role.