Talent Acquisition Manager
Plural is a sector-focused strategy consultancy with offices in London and New York. We combine depth of expertise across our sectors with leading edge analytical capabilities, deep customer insight and proprietary market data. We are global in our outlook, multilingual, and we operate a flat, open and inclusive structure involving staff at all levels in decision-making and in developing perspectives on our sectors. We are creating a vibrant, high performance culture, which combines energy, intellect, and rigor with innovative thinking. We value team working and give our staff high levels of responsibility as early as possible.
About the Role:
We have been established 5 years and have experienced significant growth throughout that time. Key to our continued success is the recruitment of great talent. The Talent Acquisition Manager role has been created to drive the recruitment strategy for Plural. It is accountable for attracting, sourcing, assessing and onboarding all employees. There is potential to shape the role as the business continues to grow and expand.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Develops and implements a full cycle recruitment strategy in collaboration with partners to enable Plural Strategy to meet its current and future staffing plans
- Acts as subject matter expert providing advice and guidance across the business on all areas of talent acquisition
- Establishes best practice talent acquisition processes and practices to deliver a great candidate experience
- Designs innovative attraction and sourcing strategies across online, offline and social channels to build the Plural Strategy employer brand
- Creates candidate profiles and briefs to support the sourcing, selection and recruitment of high quality candidates for a range of roles.
- Manages relationships with key university partners including Oxford, Cambridge, Durham etc. and
- Manages effective relationships with recruitment partners both within the UK and the US and works closely with them to deliver to briefs
- Manages offer process and works with other parts of the business to ensure the effective onboarding of new talent
- Works with senior colleagues to build and maintain an associate resource pool
- Implements an employee referral programme to maximise opportunities from colleagues
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience recruiting talent typically for professional services, consulting, strategy and research and analysis roles at all levels
- Understanding of all areas of the talent acquisition cycle and ability to establish best practice processes and procedures within the organisation.
- Strong organisational and project management skills and evidence of delivering to targets and expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and challenge stakeholders
- Evidence of working in partnership with and collaborating with colleagues to deliver
- Strong networking and relationship management capability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – ability to engage, influence and challenge business stakeholders
- Creative problem solver who can exercise judgement when decision making
We are happy to consider flexible working including the option of part time working.
If you’re interested but want to learn a little more, please call our recruitment consultant, Pam Kennett on 07771807400 for a confidential discussion.
Ready to apply: please send your CV with an introductory email to email@example.com.