Solutions Director/Senior Business Psychologist
Mind Gym has trebled in three years, and we intend to do so again in the next three. Key to our growth is recruiting great people.
The Solutions Team is the ‘Mind’ of Mind Gym. We are responsible for creating, defining, and improving all of Mind Gym’s solutions and products, and we do this using two main principles:
- Everything we do is based and grounded in psychology
- Our approach always focuses on Engage, Participate, and Activate
- Someone with a glowing record of over-achievement in OD/HR/L&D or change management specifically
- A business-savvy scientist who is comfortable, and has experience of, being the client-facing technical expert
- A battle-hardened leader with demonstrable commercial experience working with or for FTSE 100 companies or equivalent
- A people person who can build relationships quickly through being highly articulate, credible and influential
- An academic with excellent credentials - at least a 2.1 degree, ideally with psychological leanings
- An ambitious individual who:
- Loves the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
- Is frustrated that their current role isn’t letting them make the difference they want to
- Is curious about psychology, business and the world in general
- Is passionate about developing people, in particular the clients they serve
What’s the job?
- Design and QA world-beating learning and internal communication experiences that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who work in them
- Lead a team of in-house and freelance instructional designers through the development and implementation of complex programs and solutions
- Meet with clients, bringing our existing offer and new ideas to life, supporting our Client Team in the sales cycle
- Develop winning solutions for proposals, coming to pitches as the compelling expert
- Manage, coach and provide wise counsel to new and less-experienced members of the team
- Deliver pilots to clients (you will train as Mind Gym coach in the first three months)
Who is Mind Gym?
Mind Gym is an award-winning business that has changed the way over a million employees think, feel, and behave at work across the world. This helps explain why over 60% of the FTSE 100 and 50% of the S&P 100, from Unilever to Google, GSK to Nestlé, AOL to Microsoft, are embracing Mind Gym.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, or contact Sophie Harris, Talent Acquisition Manager.