SHL helps companies optimize performance and productivity through deep people insights. Our market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes.
We anticipate, and help organizations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science, innovation, rigor and commitment to proving business outcomes make us a trusted partner to organizations across the globe. SHL helps our customers win, and we need highly motivated people to join our dynamic global team. We’re driven by Strong Connections, Curiosity, Fearless Innovation, and Impact. More at shl.com.
We are currently hiring a Solutions Consultant to drive the Bookings growth of the UKI business through the development and deployment of market-leading solutions. The UKI Solutions Roadmap is essential to driving growth in the UKI and the Solutions Consultant works with the broader team to align approach and resource around delivering on these critical deliverables. This demands very close-liaison with our biggest customers to ensure the solutions are aligned with their needs and will quickly translate into Bookings. In addition, the Solutions Consultant plays a prominent role in promoting the SHL brand across the market.
The Solutions Consultant reports to the Presales - Solutions Manager and works very closely with the UKI Commercial teams and other Central Teams in order to design solutions to drive growth.
- Delivery of the Solutions Roadmap using agile delivery approaches involving close collaboration with clients in order to create velocity from development to bookings
- Collaboration with marketing on the events calendar and plan, in particular in relation to Top Accounts, and design of content for events
- Working closely across the whole of the UKI team to collate client and team feedback on solutions and market needs
- Sharing solution updates and expert knowledge to help drive engagement and development of the broader UKI team
- Ownership for strategic external partnerships, e.g. with GTI, Diversity organization, etc.
- Regular contribution to the Client Advisory Board (CAB)
- Regular liaison with Central Teams to understand, cascade and feedback on product roadmaps
- At times, support of complex / highly strategic presales opportunities (expert presales)
- At times, picking up the role of Project Sponsor on very complex / pioneering projects to support roll-out of new solutions to the delivery team
- Presenting at conferences and other events as an SHL Brand Ambassador
- Contributing to PR opportunities, e.g. working with marketing on blog content
- Coaching, mentoring and developing colleagues
- Regularly contributing to the CPD agenda
Required Skills & Experience:
- Working at a minimum level of a Managing Consultant
- Occupational Psychology degree (MSc.) (or equivalent)
- Specialist skill and knowledge in talent assessment
- Proven client management and presentation skills
- Experience working in a commercial role
- Focus on Customer Obsession
Our Ideal Candidate Is:
- An established name within the broader market (e.g. through speaking at conferences, PR activity)
- Experienced in using agile project management and delivery methodologies (desirable)
- A creative and analytical thinker
- An engaging and inspiring communicator
- Up to speed with new innovations and market developments
What SHL Can Offer You:
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, please apply on the included link: https://shl.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SHL_Careers/job/Thames-Ditton-Office/Senior-Consultant_JR000578