Job Title: Senior Consultant
Location: London, UK
Reporting to: Professional Services Director UK
Founded in 2002, cut-e (pronounced 'cute') provides online tests, questionnaires and gamified assessments. In May 2017, global professional services firm Aon plc acquired cut-e and integrated the company into its global talent solution. cut-e and Aon, as Aon's Assessment Solutions, undertake 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 40 languages. To support our business growth, we now invite applications to the position of Senior Consultant. The ideal candidate will be a key member of our consultancy team based in our Chancery Lane, London office.
This is your opportunity to thrive as a key member of our growing team, managing new and existing client relationships.
The key role of the Occupational Psychologist/Senior Consultant will be to provide project management and professional consultancy to clients from a wide range of industries. (This job description is not intended to establish a total definition of the job, but an outline of the duties.)
- Provide account and project management and professional advisory services to clients from a wide range of industries
- Design and implement client solutions including but not limited to:
-Assessment: Pre-assessment, Online assessments, Interviews, Assessment Centres, Executive Assessments, 360 Feedback
-Development: Development Centres, Coaching
-Design: Competency Frameworks, Assessment or Development Methodologies & Tools, Situational Judgement Questionnaire Design; Realistic Job Preview Design; Bespoke Reporting; Validation
-Technical: Systems Integration; Statistical Analysis
- Combine technology and assessment methodologies to deliver highly efficient processes in line with best practice principles
- Deliver training as required to support project implementation
- Support and contribute to local and global teams through sharing knowledge and expertise
- Engaging in business development activities as required
- Build professional network and continuously develop skills through participation in research and conferences
- Support cut-e’s portfolio of product design and quality assurance activities
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- MSc in Occupational Psychology or equivalent
- Proven experience in consultancy / professional advisory
- Evidence of complex project management experience
- Strong understanding of psychometrics
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Experience with HR system integrations desirable
- Statistical analysis capabilities
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist or equivalent
- Authorised to work in UK
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and an open, internationally open minded team
- A stimulating work environment that offers continuous personal development and training opportunities through working with international experts in our field and multinational client organisations from a wide range of industries
- The opportunity to thrive in a company culture that emphasises pioneer thinking, clientcentricity, career progression, and personal and professional integrity.
Are you interested?
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to state which role you are applying for within your application e-mail.