Founded in 2002, cut-e (pronounced 'cute') provides online tests, questionnaires and gamified assessments. In May 2017, global professional services firm Aon plc acquired cut-e and integrated the company into its global talent solution. cut-e and Aon, as Aon’s Assessment Solutions, undertake 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 40 languages.
At cut-e, an Aon company, we value people, and focus on building long-lasting client and colleague relationships. We deliver innovative solutions with strong scientific foundations and demonstrate professional and personal integrity in all that we do. To further our business growth in the UK, we now invite applications to the position of
Commerical Consultant UK (Organisational Psychology)
The ideal candidate will be a key member of our growing team in London with overall responsibility to develop new clients and existing clients.
If you have a hunger to meet clients, unpick their challenges and scope solutions then this role is for you. The main aim of this role is to help grow cut-e UK’s sales, revenue and market share by:
- Developing, maintaining and extending relationships in existing client organisations
- Developing new multi-level relationships in new client organisations
- Ensuring client expectations are exceeded within propositions put forward
- Actively creating opportunities to get cut-e’s message into the market, e.g. through meetings, events, information networks, media channels
- Monitoring the market to keep up-to-date with market trends and competitor activity
- Creating persuasive proposal documents / presentations
- Maintaining accurate sales pipeline data, tracking opportunities, contacts etc.
- Managing the timely delivery of sales documents when activating new projects
- Working with the Sales Enablement team to handle new opportunities as appropriate
- Supporting marketing and PR activity as appropriate
- Considering ways to innovate with clients to keep them engaged
You will be surrounded by a team of energised, motivated colleagues and have a target to guide you.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 0-3 years of experience in a commercial role within the field of Human Resources
- Knowledge of and experience in selling HR talent assessment and development solutions with a professional firm
- A self-starter, entrepreneurial drive and ability to cope with ambiguity is essential
- A good team player who enjoys working with a multi-cultural, likeminded team
- Resourceful and result-oriented to all initiatives
- A people-oriented person with proven client development and relationship management experience and abilities
- Effective communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Career-driven and a strong desire to grow with the business
What we offer:
- A financially rewarding career and opportunity to grow into managerial or leadership role
- A stimulating working environment that offers continuous personal development and training opportunities through working with international experts in our field and multinational client organisations from a wide range of industries
- Thrive in a company culture that emphasises pioneer thinking, client-centricity, career progression, personal and professional integrity
- A supportive team and responsive team culture