Prices listed are in GBP and exclude VAT unless specified.
Non member rates Member rates
|Excluding VAT||Full Price||Early Bird||Student||Full Price||Early Bird||Student|
|Full Conference (everything included)||£695.00||£595.00||£445.00||£495.00||£395.00||£245.00|
Invited speakers and speakers will receive an additional 20% discount off the conference prices. If you are a speaker, please select the relevant drop down option when booking your tickets. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Early bird prices are valid until August 31st at which point they revert to FULL PRICE.
Hotel rooms at the Holiday Inn are not included. We have a large number reserved at a rate of £125. You will be offered the option to purchase rooms at the venue when you click on the booking link below.
Joining as an ABP Member
Our main criteria for joining the ABP is a passion and real interest in how psychology is and can be applied to business. Join as an ABP member for £65 (annual membership) and £25 joining fee (a one off payment) and in addition to the discounted member ticket prices outlined above, you will also receive:
- access to one training course for free (worth £395 to non members)
- access to all our speaker events which are free of charge to members.
- If your application to the Association is successful, you will be entitled to add the letters MABP after your name
- Discounts to a range of partner events and associated offers (for example, access to the PAN suite of products)
Students on accredited ABP Masters courses are required to pay the joining fee, but membership is offered free of charge.
The conference venue requires final numbers for attendance 14 working days before the first day of the event, after which time there is a liability for 100% of the costs. ABP is a not-for-profit association and cannot afford to pay such costs. Therefore we have the following policy for cancellations to be absolutely clear in cases of cancellation or no-show:
You can make name changes free of charge at any time (should they wish to transfer their place to a colleague)
- Cancellation received more than 14 days prior to the event start date; fee refunded
- Cancellation received less than 14 days prior to the event start date; no refund
Payment for travel and accommodation is the responsibility of the delegate and no responsibility can be assumed by ABP for costs incurred in the event of a late cancellation. Delegates should refer to the terms and conditions with their hotel booking for cancellation costs, which will be specific for each hotel.