The impact of developments in Artificial intelligence and social robotics is already having and will continue to have an enormous impact on how people work. The ABP believe those interested in Business Psychology should concern themselves with what will arguably be the biggest work revolution ever witnessed. The ABP are supporters of AI & Robotics Events and our ABP members are offered a discount on tickets for their events.
For more information and to get involved, find out more: http://www.air.events/
The next AIR event:
How has AI enhanced Customer & Employee Engagement this year?
The ABP has secured a 40% discounted ticket price of £95 for this Forum and AI Awards. Delegate fee includes, lunch, refreshments and networking drinks reception. https://air.events/directorsforums/
Please use code ABP95 Apply for tickets Here
The AI & Robotics Directors Forum will be looking at what really has been achieved this year in the application of AI & Robotics technology, how it has enhanced customer and employee engagement and what is predicted for 2019.
- Rob McCargow, Director of AI at PwC in discussion with our chair Anton Fishman will give a broad view on the impact of AI & Robotics on business and industry in 2018 and the practical challenges in taking AI mainstream in 2019
- Martin Hill-Wilson, Customer Service, CX & AI Engagement Strategist will provide a view of how AI has enhanced CX and customer engagement in 2018
- Maria Semykoz, Workplace Analytics Architect at Gallup will report on AI progress in HR and the workplace.
- Abhijit Akerkar, AI Strategist & Business Integrator at Lloyds Banking Group will share with us how he is combining machine and human intelligence with data to fundamentally change the way the Bank does business and creates new opportunities for customers and colleagues.
- David Burden, CEO, Daden Limited will look at the relationship between chatbots and AI plus an MOD case study - how “virtual life coach” is forming part of the Ministry of Defence’s people research
We will also hear from other leading organisations on their AI journey this year and panel debates will predict the key trends for 2019.
At the close of the Forum at 5pm there will be networking drinks and the presentation to the winners of the international Awards.AI. by Andy Pardoe Director for Artificial Intelligence, Accenture & Founder of Informed.AI. The Forum and Awards will close at 6pm.
Please reserve your place now as places are very limited.
We look forward to seeing you at The Shard on 11th December.