Working with the ABP
As an Association, the ABP offers a number of ways in which organisations, individuals and other bodies can work and collaborate with us. In addition, there are a number of ways in which organisations can offer services to our members, as well as there always being voulunteering opportunities for interested individuals.
Using professional Business Psychology services
If you wish to have the ABP directly support your organisation, we can offer a range of services, including:
- Research undertaken by Business Psychologists in order to deliver a report and/or recommendations
- The review of information, tools or services by Business Psychologists in order to critique or verify their content
- The set up of working groups/joint ventures to achieve specific aims or projects, related to the promotion, study or practice of the profession
- Comment on topics related to Business Psychology, by Business Psychologists
Requests for services of this nature are considered on an individual basis. To enquire further about this service please contact email@example.com.
The Association currently offers online advertising of job vacancies for Business Psychologists and related roles free of charge. For further information regarding how to advertise a vacancy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We do not currently undertake any other form of advertising on behalf of third-parties. We do however, offer suppliers of Business Psychology related products and services the opportunity to raise awareness in our community through ‘member offers’ and sponsorship.
As part of our growing portfolio of membership benefits, the ABP always welcomes hearing from organisations who would like to offer our members a special price and/or discount on their products or services.
If you would like to provide an offer to our members, it will need to meet the following criteria:
- The offer must pertain to a product or service that supports the study and/or practice of Business Psychology
- Full details of the offer must be made available to the ABP for review with proposed timing of the offer
- Your organisational infrastructure must commit to honouring the offer for the duration of its validity, without exception
- The administration of the offer must place no burden on the Association’s operations
- Your organisation will submit a report to the Association at the end of the offer period and/or annually (whichever is the sooner) indicating the response your organisation received as a result of this activity
Offers so defined may be published, entirely at the discretion of the ABP Board, in our membership communications, website, membership joining and renewal packs.
To discuss further how your organisation can work with the ABP, to offer our members special price or discount on your products or services, please contact email@example.com.
The most popular approach of our organisational supporters is to sponsor ABP events or member benefits. If you would like to sponsor the ABP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information of upcoming events, sponsorship opportunities, fees and levels of benefits.
The ABP relies heavily on volunteers to deliver services to members. Volunteering with the ABP offers an excellent opportunity to broaden your knowledge and skills, use your experience and expertise to support the future growth and success of our profession, to network with other practitioners and to be a part of positive and enthusiastic team.
For further information about working with the ABP and current volunteering opportunities, visit the Volunteering for the ABP page.