ABP Awards 2014. And the winners are...
Yesterday the Association for Business Psychology held its inaugural Workforce Experience Awards to “Celebrate Excellence in Business Psychology”.
Offering a unique and distinctive platform for the celebration of excellence in Business Psychology, the Awards focused on demonstrating how applying an understanding of the science of human behaviour can impact Workforce Experience and deliver commercial and practical value to organisations.
Held at the beautiful venue, 8 Northumberland Avenue in London, the programme included an action packed day conference, featuring presentations, panel discussions and roundtable discussions with finalists. This was then followed by a glamorous and elegant evening event where the winners of the inaugeral Workforce Experience Awards were announced.
And the winners are...
Excellence in Assessment
- Excellence in Employee Assessment: Engaging Minds with The Shelford Group of NHS Trusts submission by Sally Bibb
- Excellence in Leadership Assessment: Quest Partnership with EDF Energy submission by Richard Ogden
- Excellence in Recruitment Assessment: McDonald’s Restaurants Ltd submission by Nicky Ivory-Chapman
Excellence in Change Management
- Excellence in Leadership Change Management: Apter Development LLP with Allied Irish Bank submission by Stephen Carter
- Excellence in Organisational Change Management: Capita with Papworth Hospital submission by Natalie Holt
- Excellence in Team-based Change Management: Inemmo and CA Amos Associates submission by Joy Maitland
Excellence in Coaching and/or Training
- Excellence in Coaching and/or Training of Specialists: r.d.i direct ltd with Oracle Corporation submission by Hugo Pound
- Excellence in Leadership Coaching: Leadership Coaching Limited with Taxi Studio submission by Fiona Parashar
- Excellence in Developmental Interventions: Persona Partnership with Zurich Community Trust submission by Steve Apps
- Excellence in Training: Cognitive Consultants International (CCI) submission by Itiel Dror
Excellence in Employee Engagement
- Excellence in Employee Engagement: Converse7 Ltd with Inner City Primary School submission by Stefan Cantore
- Excellence in Sustaining Engagement during Change: Plantronics submission by Norma Pearce
Excellence in Health, Wellbeing or Inclusiveness
- Excellence in Health & Wellbeing: Southampton Solent University submission by Madeleine Petzer
- Excellence in Inclusiveness: The Amos Bursary and/with Inemmo submission by Colleen Amos
Excellence in Performance Improvement
- Sales-Motivations with Merial submission by Bryan McCrae
Outstanding Student Achievement
- Southampton Solent University student submission by Madeleine Petzer
Chairman’s Choice for Excellence in Business Psychology
- Dr Itiel Dror - Cognitive informed training to create awareness and reduce cognitive bias in forensic work