Bookings: Please email email@example.com to register your interest
The Certificate in Practical People Assessment comprises of a series of live online webinars that teach delegates practical skills in the design and use of psychological assessments at work. Modules include:
- Assessment centre exercise design part two: Analysis Exercises, Presentations and Group Exercises – 14th Jun 6 – 7pm
- Assessment centre assessor skills & feedback skills – 19th Jul 6 – 7pm
- 360-degree feedback questionnaire design and management – 20th Sep 6 – 7pm
For those booking on the full 8-modules, there is also some pre-course work: ‘Introduction to psychological assessment in the workplace’
Run by Sten10 Ltd in conjunction with the Association for Business Psychology; the programme is perfect for current or freshly-qualified Occupational Psychology students who wish to make the leap from academic theory to actual practice. More experienced practitioners who wish to ‘round out’ their knowledge will also benefit. As well as the webinars themselves, delegates get access to a private LinkedIn group to discuss questions that arise and share challenges and successes with their cohort.
The key takeaways from these webinars include:
- An overview of the assessment landscape – what assessment methods are people using, what works, and how do you decide what assessment methods would work for you.
- The ability to design and implement a range of assessment tools in order to select the best candidates for a role or to develop people’s capabilities.
- Distilling the theory gained during their Masters degrees to what Business Psychology looks like in practice.
- A recognised qualification from an external body which will improve employability.
- The chance to compare approach and post-course challenges with peers via the dedicated LinkedIn group.
(For Beginner & Intermediate Level)
Ben Williams, Managing Director, Sten 10 Ltd
Ben is a highly experienced Business Psychologist* who heads up the Sten10 assessment design consultancy. Sten10 creates high quality and innovative psychological tests, questionnaires and assessment centres.
Ben is an experienced facilitator, having run programmes in job analysis, test use, interviewing and assessment centres for three major consultancy firms as part of their public offering; as well as designing and running dozens of in-house courses. Ben has lectured at Universities on these topics as well as presenting at both HR and Business Psychology conferences.
Blending academic expertise with practical know-how, as well as a dash of humour, Ben is an engaging and informative presenter.
* more formally, I am a Chartered Psychologist, Registered Occupational Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. But that doesn't sound as catchy!
£40 per webinar
ABP Members: If you book on to all 8 Webinars, fees are £260
(previous webinar recordings will be sent over to you.)
ABP WEBINAR EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY
· Cancellation received less than 24 hours prior to the event start date; no refund; (otherwise 100%)
· Block booking can only be cancelled if the first webinar has been cancelled with more than 24h notice