Central to the purpose of the ABP is the aim to provide practical workshops which champion excellence in business psychology.
We’re really pleased with the content and the quality of the experts providing the 2016 programme.
It is in large part due to their generosity in giving up their time and also to our sponsors; with their help, the registration fees have remained highly competitive.
How to book:
- You’ll need to register separately for each course
- If you book more than one course, you get a 10% discount which will be applied to your second course
- If you book more than two courses, any subsequent courses you book will be reduced by 20%
- For companies wishing to send multiple delegates to attend courses, please contact the ABP directly. For every 5 people sent, we will offer a 6th delegate a free place on a course of their choice
Certificate in Practical People Assessment, 2017 Webinars
- Assessment centre exercise design part two: Analysis Exercises, Presentations and Group Exercises – 14th Jun 6 – 7pm
- Assessment centre assessor skills & feedback skills – 19th Jul 6 – 7pm
- 360-degree feedback questionnaire design and management – 20th Sep 6 – 7pm
Rewire: A Radical Approach to Tackling Diversity at work
Date: 23rd November 2017
Time: 18:00 – 20:00
Rewire: A Radical Approach to Tackling Diversity takes a fresh perspective on the issue of equality, diversity and inclusion at work. In order to see sustainable positive change, we need to focus not only on monitoring and policies, but on creating a culture of openness, empathy and inclusion – which in turn enables corporate strategy, and drives innovation. We need to take a systemic view.
What does it take to be successful? Identifying a Winning Attitude
Date: November 10th
Time: 9.00 - 13:00
Individual achievement can often be due to talent, maximising the use of your core strengths and having a good fit with teams, divisions or an organisation’s requirements.